How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us:
• To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
• And, from time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel.
• We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
• We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
• We do pass your details to Roco Clothing' approved Customer Service centres, who adhere to the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998, and who will use this data solely for the purpose of answering your customer service queries.
• In the unlikely event that information is transferred outside the UK, we will ensure the security of that information.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly..
• To identify you as you travel around our site..
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
At www.rococlothing.co.uk we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
• Credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
• We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
Protecting your security
To ensure that your credit, or debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.